Dear Parents and Students, Bekkestua, 29th March 2017
Please note the following important points regarding our Spanish study visit to Santiago de Compostela, May 6-13th, 2017. The itinerary is listed below.
Payment procedure: Please use the OIS website payment system. The details are listed below of the breakdown.
• Meet at 05:45am in front of the British Airways check in counter at the airport. The itinerary is on our Fronter page. Transport to and from Gardermoen to be arranged by parents. Many students carpool or take the Flytoget. If you are taking the flytoget and would like to travel together, please let me know. Students under 15 years of age travelling with a paying adult are free.
• The e-tickets have already been issued and will be distributed at the airport. Your tickets have been issued in accordance with the travel arrangement agreed on by Oslo International School. The itinerary has been published on Fronter in the Santiago 2017 folder in the Resources section on the left column of our class Fronter page and is listed below. No changes to these tickets are allowed.
• The cost of the week, inclusive of airfare, lessons, accommodation, food and excursions is NOK 8160 per student. The details are listed below.
Please be sure to pay before departure date.
• Your accommodation, including specified meals, has been arranged by the school in accordance with the plans for your trip. Any departure from this, not approved by the teacher in charge of the tour will be at your own expense. The meals included are meals with the families and do not include food during transport or the occasional drink or snack while out on excursions or during travel to and from Spain.
• Please check that you have a valid passport and other travel documents. If you personally hold a diplomatic passport, no further documentation as to temporary residence in Norway is required. If you hold a passport from a country outside of Norway, please bring your current valid residency permit, as we have layovers in countries outside of Schengen. Students are requested to bring their travel insurance card and Europeisk Helsetrygdkort (if they have one) when we travel.
• Pocket money should be kept at a reasonable level. Students will have no expenses for excursions or travel in Spain apart from the occasional snack.
- Return at 20:45 on Saturday 13th May at Gardermoen, Flight British Airlines BA768. Transport from Gardermoen to be arranged by parents.
- There will be three teachers from OIS on the trip: Ms. Susan Jensen, Ms. Paula Romero-López, and Mr. Roger Storrud
- Teachers’ contact numbers while in Spain will be: Ms. Romero-López +47 41598716 and Ms. Jensen +47 97693452 and Mr. Storrud +47 9778029.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email email@example.com) or on my mobile 97693452.
Study TRIP 2017 Expenses
Price per student (NOK)
- Host family accommodation (includes all meals)
- Afternoon activities
- 16 hours of classes, school materials
- Entrance to museums
- One day full excursion
- Bus pass (if necessary)
- Accidental insurance
- Certificate of Attendance
- Farewell party
- Transport to and from airport in Santiago
495 Euro = 4565 NOK
Total: 8160 NOK