Skip To Main Content

Contact

Location, contact details and directions

Bekkestua is located around 8km from Oslo city centre, and is well served by public transport. For those who drive, parking is available at school and in the nearby vicinity.

Visiting address:
Gamle Ringeriksvei 53
1357 Bekkestua, Norway

Postal address:
Postbox 53
1318 Bekkestua, Norway

Main contact and enquiries: (+47) 678 18 290

Email general enquiries: ois.main@oslois.no

Admissions enquiries: click here

 

Media enquiries: communications@oslois.no
(+47) 407 65 918

 

Directions from Oslo

Public bus service

Bus nr. 150 Gullhaug departs from the Central Station as well as at National Theater (Frederiksgate) and Lysaker stations, and stops just outside school at the stop named 'Nadderud stadion' - one stop after the Bekkestua bus terminal.  This line runs approximately every 15 minutes.

Subway (T-bane) service

Line nr. 3 direction Kolsås runs every 15 minutes. For more assistance with routes, schedules, and location of stops, Call Trafikanten at 177 or go to www.ruter.no. Mobile app tickets should be purchased via the Ruter app.

By car

From the centre of Oslo drive west on E18 towards Drammen. Take the turnoff 160 at Lysaker (signposted to Lysaker and Bekkestua). Follow the signs to Bekkestua. Take a right onto Bærumsveien, and then a right at the roundabout onto Jens Ringsvei. Take a left at the roundabout onto Nadderudveien. Take a right at the next roundabout onto Gamle Ringeriksvei. Turn right into the parking lot sign-posted Oslo International School. Free parking is available in a large lot west of the school. 

Please note that there is no parking in the road in front of the school.  Due to school bus arrivals and departures, this area is ‘off-limits’ from 08.30 until 09.15 and from 14.45 until 15.15.

Please see our parking map. GPS coordinates: [59.91949, 10.58334] (WGS 84) or [6643504, 588524] (EUREF89)

 

Meet our Front Office team, first point of contact for visitors, and playing a crucial role in the smooth operation of our school. From left to right: Lorine Stoltenberg, Christine Normann and Sheila Bremnes.