OIS reviews applications through the calendar year...
The OIS Admissions Office is eager to support your journey from application to enrolment and is here to assist you.
During the application process, we will ask you for information to help us get to know your child(ren) and family. The following admission requirements and year level/grade guidelines helps us place your child in the right class.
- Pre-School 1 students must be 3 years of age by 31 August and must be toilet trained
- Pre-School 2 students must be 4 years of age by 31 August
- Year 1 students must be 5 years of age by 31 August
- Year 2 students must be 6 years of age by 31 August
- Year 3 through Year 13/IBDP students are placed in a year level compatible with their age and on evidence of successful completion of the preceding grade.
For further information on admission requirements and how we select our students, please review our Admissions Policy. Our application process is outlined in the steps below.