Head of School Search
Oslo International School (OIS) has commenced the search for its next Head of School. In this search, we are committed to our mission of providing a broad, stimulating, and balanced international education in a diverse and supportive community. The search process is led by our Board of Trustees, in collaboration with the executive recruitment firm Odgers Berndtson. We aim to find a leader who will resonate with our mission and values, guiding our community of learners towards becoming inspired global citizens.
The Board is committed to an inclusive search and will invite participation and detailed feedback from stakeholders. The members of the search committee are:
- Paul Jenkins: Board chair, parent of a Year 9 student and two OIS graduates
- Celina Midelfart: Board member, parent of a Year 7 student
- Sharon Hudson-Dean: Board member, parent of two IB1 students
- Molly McPharlin: Board member, member of OIS staff
- Pooja Sinha Skogstad: Board member, parent of Year 2 and Year 4 students
COMMUNICATIONS & UPDATES
Updates and relevant information regarding the search will be posted here. We appreciate the community's support and interest in this significant transition for OIS.